EXPERTISE BAR ADMISSION
Member of the Minsk Bar Association.ARBITRATION EXPERIENCE
Alexandre Khrapoutski involved in international commercial arbitration since 2000. Alexandres' practice includes national and international litigation, arbitration and other forms of dispute resolution. He participated in more than 50 arbitral proceedings as chairman of tribunal, sole arbitrator, party-appointed arbitrator and counsel under the arbitration rules of ICC, SCC, VIAC, Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. PANELS OF ARBITRATORS
Alexandre Khrapoutski is included in the lists of recommended arbitrators of such courts as:
- International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- International Arbitration Court at the Belarusian Сhamber of Commerce and Industry (IAC at the BelCCI)
- Vienna International Arbitral Centre (VIAC)
- The Asian International Arbitration Centre (AIAC)
- China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC)
- Vilnius Court of Commercial Arbitration (VCCA)
- Court of Arbitration Lewiatan
- International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- International Commercial Arbitration Court (ICAC) at the CCI of the Republic of Moldova.
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (MCIArb, London)
- International Bar Association (IBA, London)
- Member of the ICC International Court of Arbitration (ICC, Paris)
- Board Member, Ukrainian Arbitration Association (UAA, Kyiv)
- Vice Chairman of the Arbitration Association (RAA, Moscow), Member of the Board since 2013
- Member of Working Group of "Prague Rules".
PROMOTIONAL AND OTHER RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- Founder and organizing committee co-chairman of Eastern European Dispute Resolution Forum (EEDRF, Minsk, Belarus).
- Organizer of the first ICC YAF events in Belarus.
- Senior Lecturer of Civil Law department of the Belarusian State University Law Faculty on «Civil Law», «Civil and trade law of foreign countries» courses.
- Expert in number of international projects: Doing Business World Bank and International Monetary Fund (from 2004 to present).